Do you thrive in an atmosphere of clear expectations and using your talents to help an organization grow?? Hive is looking for DRIVEN, GENUINE, and EXTREMELY TALENTED professionals to grow with our fast-paced revenue management company as we excel in providing solutions that improve the quality of life for our clients. Hive believes when you find the center of talent, passion, and skill you have hit the “Sticky Point” that causes you to thrive. We believe in empowering our employees with the resources they need to succeed so together we can celebrate the rewards of high performance.
The role: Lead Client Analyst
Solution Overview: The Lead Client Analyst will direct the work of a Hive client team ensuring client performance consistently hits target.
Key Job Functions:
- Verify regularly scheduled receipt of patient encounter information from each physician/practice.
- Post all procedures/services to the correct patient accounts with the correct coding and fee amounts in a timely manner.
- Communicate with physicians and their office staff about additional information that may be needed as well as current correct coding issues.
- Analyze data and identify trends.
- Perform research online and via phone.
- Optimize efficiency of workflow and maximize collection of payment by following up before it ages past 60 days.
- Correspond with insurance carriers on a regular basis to expedite claims processing for payment.
- Prepare daily totals of each physician’s charges as posted.
- Transmit electronically or submit by paper the posted charges to appropriate payers or insurance companies.
- Work claim rejections.
- Submit all daily totals to appropriate staff for accountability.
- File all daily work to be scanned in appropriate temporary storage.
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Speed and accuracy are essential
- Ten-key calculator competency
- Proficiency in clinical and medical terminology
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in medical coding, CPT
- Experience with ICD-10
- Proficiency in posting charges to accounts
- Knowledgeable in medical billing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Ability to handle patient files and medical records per HIPAA guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- AAPC certification is a plus
Position Location: Macon Georgia
Please Note: Sorry, no relocation assistance provided.
About Hive: At Hive, our process, people and technology combine to eliminate errors, maximize revenue and empower medical providers to make informed decisions. We are the business partners to manage the financial health of each practice we serve. Our priority is ensuring providers capt